About Our Client
Our client is a Business Consulting and CFO Services firm located in Chicago. Middle-Market companies all over the Chicagoland area rely on them for their knowledge and expertise on how to bring their businesses to the next level. Their passion and dedication has earned them an incredible reputation for maximizing their clients’ profitability and long-term success.
Summary of Position
Our client is looking to bring on additional Business Consultants to support their growing business. This role is responsible for assisting clients in overcoming business challenges and to help them achieve long lasting financial success. A person with accounting expertise, an ability to problem solve, and a passion for this type of work will thrive in this position.
Unique Attributes of this Position:
• Would you like to be a senior management team member of a middle-market company with an entire firm of experts supporting your growth?
• Would you derive great satisfaction in resolving obstacles blocking a middle-market company’s profitability?
• Do you get jazzed about improving processes?
• Would it be exciting and fulfilling for you to learn about various companies and industries? And apply your financial insights from one business category to another?
• Are you excited about the consulting world, but want to sleep in your own bed every night?
• Would you love hearing your clients say, “Thank you! You’ve made a big difference.”
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you should consider a career with this client.
• Helping clients understand their operational performance and reach profitability goals
• Assisting clients in improving their liquidity
• Improving overall accounting processes to maximize efficiency and accuracy
• Assessing client’s staff organization and administrative expenses
• Integrating with your client’s team at their business site
• Finding and presenting solutions to root causes of businesses’ financial issues
• Managing the client relationship with support from your leadership team and accounting support team
• 6-10 years of work experience
• Strong Accounting Skills
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• Comfortable managing client relationships
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Access to a vehicle
• Competitive compensation
• Entrepreneurial/”Ownership” culture
• Firm focus on Work life balance
• Health insurance
• Profit sharing
• No overnight travel